A chic, timeless storage solution is exactly what you will receive when you purchase the Axiom TV Lift Cabinet.
Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen, and delivered fully assembled, this practical home furnishing brings an immediate feel of sophistication to any bedroom, living room, or den.
Immediately responsive to the latest trends and technologies in television and home entertainment systems, this TV Lift Cabinet features a heavy-duty mechanical system that raises and lowers your television set smoothly and quietly. To ensure the Axiom TV Lift Cabinet lives up to its promise of first-class style and practicality, cords and wires are easily organized and hidden in the interior of the cabinet, while non-marking feet keep your floors protected and scratch-free.
This TV Lift Cabinet comes with our exclusive, easy to use remote control. As an added bonus our built-in infrared relay system lets you be in control - operating up to four television and audio components without even having to open the cabinet doors.
Additional features include built-in ventilation panels to keep electronic equipment cool, and interchangeable wood and cloth speaker panels so you can customize your look. Bring Axiom home today.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood
- Handcrafted by the Amish
- Made in the USA
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- Interchangeable wood and cloth panels included
- Pre-installed heavy-duty TV lift
- Ventilated shelves to keep electronics cool
- Easy to use remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - allowing you to operate your system, even with the doors closed!
- Premium ball bearings - drawers glide smoothly
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- Secure, adjustable shelves
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Center Drawer 13-1/2" x 14"D x 7-1/16"H Left and Right Door Openings 18" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 18" x 16"D Soundbar Compartment 15" x 16"D x 6"H Overall 62"W x 28"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
54"W x 5"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use