The Belle Weathered Cream TV Lift Cabinet is simply shabby-chic at its best! Finished in a beautiful rich distressed-cream finish, this elegant and whimsical piece is guaranteed to be as functional as it is unique. It is the most interesting way on the market today to showcase your television and audiovisual system.
Using all of the principles of French-Country Design, this handcrafted, vintage, solid hardwood TV Lift Cabinet has been carefully hand painted in this gorgeous cream color with careful attention to detail. The finish is then enhanced with a distressed technique and finally waxed to keep the finish scratch-resistant and maximize its beauty.
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Belle Weathered Cream cabinet features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet.
Turn heads and make your room truly unbelievable by adding the Belle Weathered TV Lift Cabinet in crème to your home today!Summary of Features:
- Built by hand by our craftsman
- Free delivery and set-up included
- Hand-painted cabinet and hardware has an age-hued finish
- Lid lifts automatically or manually to reveal your neatly hidden TV and accessory equipment
- Hand-applied scratch resistant paint finish
- Ventilation & wire management holes are in the floor of the cabinet allowing you to easily run all of your cables
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, slight variations in the color are to be expected
- Each lift cabinet is unique and no two are exactly alike allowing you to have a true, one-of-a-kind
- TV lift cabinets dimensions: 51"W x 19-5/8"D x 43"H
- Accommodates most 46" TV's (maximum TV dimensions without the TV Stand: 43"W x 4-3/4"D x 28-7/8"H)
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 51"W x 19-5/8"D x 41"H
Maximum TV Size
43"W x 4-3/4"D x 27"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use