Functional, fashionable, and unsurpassed, the Carlton TV Lift Cabinet is a must-have for even the most discerning home décor.
Featuring darker leather than its Antiquity cousin, the Carlton is handcrafted over a solid wood frame, and accented with hundreds of hand-hammered antique nails. This TV Lift Cabinet features leather-stitched sides and lid, leather bound corners, leather wrapped handles, and cast-metal aged hardware. There was literally no detailed spared with this Cabinet!
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Carlton features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet.
Finished on all four sides means that this cabinet can be placed anywhere in a room or a home – against the wall, the foot of a bed, or even as a room divider!Summary of Features:
- Solid wood frame
- Finished on all four sides
- Cabinet ships fully assembled for plug and play operation
- Thick leather-bound corners are immaculately stitched and installed, leather-wrapped handles, oak slats with a beautiful by hand distressing, and custom made cast-metal antiqued hardware
- No two are exactly alike, making each trunk truly handmade and unique
- The leather is resistant to scratches
- Houses most 32" – 47" TV’s (see specifications tab for details)
- Heavy duty rack and pinion with electronics tray
- The electronics tray allows two pieces of equipment to ride underneath the TV
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Requires a standard wall outlet to operate
- The lift includes three power outlets for your TV and two pieces of AV equipment (for example, a DVD and cable box)
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 51-3/4"W x 18-3/4"D x 37"H
Maximum TV Size
44"W x 4-3/4"D x 26-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use