The Carousel Unfinished TV Lift Cabinet is a simple, yet elegant piece of furniture. Because of the high-quality laminated solid wood used, we chose to offer a sealed and unfinished look to really bring that look of natural, impressive feeling of nature in your home. Made in the USA using fine American handcraftsmanship also adds to the countless benefits of this tech-savvy piece making it a must-have addition to any home.
The Carousel Unfinished’s sleek design is sure to impress your neighbors. The framed panels are even more noticeable with the natural wood finish and the prominent wood grain makes it easy to see how this TV Lift Cabinet is meant to fit in and look good in any room in any home.
Hidden castors mean that you can swivel in any direction while the four-sides framing mean that this cabinet can be placed anywhere in the room, from the foot of your bed, to up against a wall, to the middle of the room – the possibilities are endless!
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Carousel Unfinished features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet. Bring this supremely sophisticated TV Lift Cabinet home today.Summary of Features:
- Handcrafted from solid laminated maple wood
- Made in the USA
- Final sanded and ready for finish
- Accommodates TV's as large as 46" wide (maximum TV dimensions without the TV Stand: 43-1/2" x 5" x 27")
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Heavy duty rack and pinion TV Lift preinstalled
- Lift unit houses and carries two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- TV lift cabinet dimensions: 48-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D x 39-1/2"H
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 49"W x 21"D x 39-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
43-1/2"W x 5"D x 27"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use