Looking for endless style? Look no further than the Concord TV Lift Cabinet. Simply put, this cabinet was meant for prime time.
Made in the USA from solid maple wood, this cabinet is second-to-none when it comes to style, craftsmanship, and durability. In a warm espresso finish this TV Lift Cabinet features striking half round and mitered molding frames adding depth and shadow, showcasing the horizontal & vertical mullion detailing on doors.
A must to impress, this TV Lift Cabinet features our standard built-in infrared relay system, allowing you to control your system without even opening the doors. As an added feature, the Concord TV Lift Cabinet sports four adjustable shelves and three drawers, making your cabinet customizable and helping you to reduce clutter in your home or office.
Looking to impress the neighbors or even your businesses colleagues? Consider the near silent system that will raise and lower your television with the touch of the button. Forget keeping up with the Jones', you are the Jones'!Summary of Features:
- Solid Maple Wood in a warm espresso finish
- Made in the USA
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Scratch resistant topcoat
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits most 65" flat panel televisions safely and securely
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Four adjustable shelves and three shelves maximize space and reduce clutter
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 15-3/4" - 14-3/4"D x 6-3/8"H Center Drawer 15-3/4" - 14-3/4"D x 6-3/8"H Left and Right Door Openings 17-1/2" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 19-1/2" x 16"D Center Door Opening 17-1/2" x 16"D Behind Center Door Compartment 19-1/2" x 16"D Soundbar Compartment 56-3/8" x 16-3/4"D x 7-1/4"H Overall 61-1/4"W x 28"D x 40-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
59"W x 4-3/4"D x 34-1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use