CUSTOM SIZES AND DESIGNS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
This unique, handcrafted product is unsurpassed. Made-to-order special for our customers, the Notting Hill White TV Lift Cabinet features design and technical details that are unsurpassed. Finished in white Swedish leather that is upholstered to a solid wood frame, our attention to detail is unsurpassed. The product you receive will have matching leather grains and the stitching will be impeccable.
This piece is excellent for any home and is clearly impressive enough for any boardroom or office. Just give us three weeks to handcraft this masterpiece and the Notting Hill Will be yours!
** Allow 4-6 weeks for finishing the handcrafted leather covering. Each leather console covering is specially handcrafted for each customer order. All of our products are handmade by a group of craftsmen specially selected for this purpose. There are many stages involved: leather selection, cutting and assembling, finishing, quality and functionality testing. Attention to even the smallest details is always present in each of these steps. This special handmade work is reflected in the time frame set for these leather consoles.Summary of Features:
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Swedish leather upholstered over a solid wood frame
- Finished on all four sides – put this anywhere in your room with confidence!
- Accommodates any flat screen, LCD, or plasma television set up to 45 3/4"
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Heavy duty rack and pinion TV Lift preinstalled
- Center lift unit houses and lifts two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- Free In-home white glove delivery
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Small spaces
- Against the wall
- Foot of the bed
- Center of the room
- Any room in the house
Drawers 44-3/4" x 13-1/8" x 3-7/8"H Overall 50"W x 17"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
45-3/4"W x 8"D x 28-1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use