Handcrafted and made in the USA, the Restoration TV Lift Cabinet has all of the traditional style of a classic piece of furniture, with all of the modern features that put this piece of furniture on the cutting-edge.
The Restoration TV Lift Cabinet has features that include built-in heavy duty lift system with near-silent operation, and an infrared relay system that allows you to operate your equipment from behind closed doors with the touch of a single button. Added features include hidden non-marking feet to ease cabinet movement; open-back that allows easy access to components, and cable management throughout the TV lift, which allows you to keep your home theater neat and organized. Ventilated shelving keeps your electronics cool and operating for many years at their peak levels.
The Restoration TV lift cabinet comes fully assembled and ready to enjoy.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood - Made in the USA
- Cabinet ships fully assembled
- Attractively finished in warm brown
- Interchangeable wood and speaker cloth panels included
- Heavy duty rack and pinion preinstalled TV Lift
- Built-in infrared relay system to allow you to operate your equipment behind closed doors
- Built-in ventilation louvers keep equipment cool
- Two door openings provide ample space for center channel speakers or frequently used components
- Seven media storage drawers features premium heavy duty ball bearing drawer glides
- Back panels allow easy access to components
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Base moldings conceal non-marking feet for easy installation and service and cleaning
- Two large adjustable shelves held secure with shelf brackets
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 12-5/8" x 14-1/2"D x 9-1/8"H Center Drawer 25-3/4" x 14-1/2" x 9-1/8"H Center Door Opening 28-1/4" x 16"D Behind Center Door Compartment 28-1/4" x 16"D Overall 60"W x 28-3/8"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
54"W x 5"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use