The gorgeous Sycamore TV Lift Cabinet is an instant classic that belongs in any home. Blending rich brown and deeper black shades together creates a rich heritage design born in colonial America that makes a statement.
An integrated heavy-duty, rack and pinion drive TV lift mechanism silently lowers the television into the console. Our audiovisual storage areas each contain a unique infrared relay system that amplifies and distributes remote control commands to your AV equipment without the need to open the console door. This system is ideal for controlling remote components when you want to keep your equipment out of sight. This system is preinstalled and requires no programming or installation.
Interchangeable center door covers shelves with space for AV equipment and a center speaker. Glass, cloth, and wood panel doors can be placed in customized configuration – check out our photos for details, and invite Sycamore into your home today.Summary of Features:
- Cabinet ships fully assembled
- Attractively finished in warm brown married with a rich black
- Interchangeable wood, glass and cloth speaker panels included
- Heavy duty rack and pinion preinstalled TV Lift
- Built-in infrared relay system to allow you to operate your equipment behind closed doors
- Built-in ventilation shelves keeps your equipment cool and functioning
- Back panels allow easy access to components
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Base moldings conceal non-marking feet for easy installation and service and cleaning
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Against the wall
- Any room in the house
Left and Right Door Openings 19-7/8" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 19-7/8" x 16"D Center Door Opening 16" x 16"D Behind Center Door Compartment 16" x 16"D Overall 61-1/4"W x 28-3/4"D x 39-1/5"H
Maximum TV Size
56"W x 5-1/2"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use