Clean, traditional, handcrafted cabinetry that looks good either open or closed is exactly what you will get when you order the Traveler TV Lift Cabinet. Made using only the highest quality hardwoods, the Traveler’s rich tobacco finish makes it an instant classic.
This handsome TV Lift Cabinet is handcrafted in the USA and offers generous storage for your television and two pieces of electronics. Included remote control operates easily. Finished on all four sides and mounted on casters allow this cabinet to be used anywhere in the home.
Outfitted with our classic rack and pinion lift system, this Cabinet is truly flawless. Near silent in its operation, the TV Lift Cabinet will keep your TV secure as it raises and lowers, while well-placed vents will keep your television set cool.Summary of Features:
- Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
- Finished and framed on all four sides
- Can be used against the wall, at the foot-of-the-bed, or free standing
- The cabinet can be manually swiveled thanks to the built in hidden casters
- Solid wood
- Hand-applied rich tobacco finish
- Decorative brushed nickel hardware
- Finished with a protective top coat
- Accommodates TV’s as large as 46"
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Heavy duty rack and pinion TV Lift preinstalled
- Center lift unit houses and lifts two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- Free In-home white glove delivery
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 49-1/2"W x 21"D x 39-1/4"H
Maximum TV Size
45"W x 4-3/4"D x 26-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use