The Uplift 4400 Residential Grade TV Lift is the largest of our residential grade Lifts, accommodating flat screens anywhere from 55" to 70" wide with a maximum height of 39-1/2"
With all of the bells and whistles of our smaller models, the 4400 Residential Grade still comes in under one minute when raising and lowering your TV set.
Like all of our Lifts, the excellence we strive for in quality is second to none and makes this unit a durable and long-lasting machine that will safely and securely serve your needs for years to come.
This model is delivered fully assembled and can be installed easily in less time than it takes to select something to watch!Details:
- Maximum TV Height: 39-1/2"
- Built-in safety features
- Universal TV Bracket
- Onboard 110 voltage sensing outlet
- Installs in less than 5 minutes
- Radio frequency remote included
- Manual controls included
- Built-in 12 Volt Trigger
- Lowered Position Overall Dimensions: 35" Wide x 6-3/4" Deep x 44" High
- Raised Position Overall Dimensions: 35" Wide x 6-3/4" Deep x 80" High
- Travel Distance = 39-1/2"
- For flat panels 55" - 70"
- Weight capacity = 80 lbs.
- Travel Time Up = 40 seconds
- Travel Time Down = 50 seconds
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Overall Dimensions Closed
35" W x 6-3/4" D x 44" H
Maximum TV Size
Unlimited x 4" D x39-1/2”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
Ease of Installation
Simple 10-15 Min
All Lift & TV Mountng Hardware Included
- Free Shipping
TVLiftCabinet customers get FAST, FREE SHIPPING on every order via FedEx or UPS! Our TV Lift Mechanisms typically ship within 1 business day and arrive within 2-5 business days. Please contact us should you need expedited shipping.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use