The Willowcraft TV Lift Cabinet is a hand-carved, detailed blend of alder and cherry hardwoods. A luxuriously rich finish showcases intricate, in-door cabinet inlays framed by elegant columns. If you're looking for a functional heirloom your family can enjoy for generations to come, look no further than the Willowcraft Cabinet.
As with all of our great products, this TV Lift Cabinet comes standard with our exclusive, easy-to-use radio frequency remote control - no programming required! The multi-step stain and scratch-resistant finish keeps your TV Lift Cabinet looking good for years to come. Our standard heavy-duty, rack and pinion drive TV lift mechanism guarantees a nearly silent and smooth operation. Arriving at your front door fully assembled and ready to enjoy, the Willowcraft TV lift console is as beautiful as it is functional.
Perfect for surround sound systems, the three doors include interchangeable wood and speaker panels, allowing you to tailor your Willowcraft Cabinet, your way. Built-in console wire management makes it easy to organize component wires. Plus, adjustable, ventilated shelves allow you to showcase your technology while keeping it cool and safe. Bring Willowcraft home today.Summary of Features:
- Adjustable shelves bring diversity and functionality to the piece
- Cabinet ships fully assembled
- 1 year warranty included
- Adjustable shelves held secure with shelf brackets
- Heavy duty rack and pinion preinstalled TV Lift
- Built-in infrared relay system to allow you to operate your equipment behind closed doors
- Built-in ventilation shelves keeps your equipment cool and functioning
- Back panels allow easy access to components
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Base moldings conceal non-marking feet for easy installation and service and cleaning
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Against the wall
- Any room in the house
Drawers 13-5/8" x 5"H Center Drawer 17-1/2" x 5"H Left and Right Door Openings 19-1/2" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 19-1/2" x 16"D Center Door Opening 19-1/2" x 16"D Behind Center Door Compartment 19-1/2" x 16"D Overall 66-5/8"W x 29-3/4"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
58"W x 5"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use