A beautiful blend of modern day appeal with traditional functionality, this extra large TV lift cabinet is made in the USA with solid maple wood in a warm espresso finish with brushed nickel hardware. This cabinet is one of the best scoring high in all the parameters, when comes to style, durability and craftsmanship. Being XL in size, it is designed to fit larger TVs measuring from 65 to 75 inches.
Displaying the horizontal & vertical mullion design on the doors, the cabinet features attractive half round and mitered molding frames that are interestingly adding to its depth and shadow. The cabinet features an infrared relay system which is built in to easily control the audio-visual equipments without opening the doors. With two full length doors, four adjustable shelves and three drawers, it’s quite easy to keep all your media products organized hassle free at one space due to the sufficient storage area. Raising or lowering your television is easy at the touch of a button with Concord XL TV Lift Cabinet.
- Made in the USA of solid maple wood by our Amish craftsmen
- Accommodates TV’s as large as 75” TV
- An ideal combination of open and concealed storage space
- Evenly ventilated back panel
- Built in Infrared system
- Comes with remote control
- Wire management to keep cables out of sight
- Adjustable shelves and drawers for bigger storage space
- Built-in contact closure
- Built-in current sensing outlet. Simply turn your TV on/off and the lift goes up/down automatically.
- Compatible with AMX, Control 4, Crestron, etc.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 19-1/2" x 14-1/2"D x 8"H Center Drawer 19-1/2" x 14-1/2"D x 8"H Left and Right Door Openings 19-1/2" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 21-5/8" x 16"D Soundbar Compartment 64-1/2"W x 16-3/4"D x 7-1/4"H Overall 69-1/2"W x 28"D x 45-5/8"H
Maximum TV Size
67"W x 4-3/4"D x 39-1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use