High-quality, detailed design features are what separate the Estancia TV Lift Cabinet from the rest. Handcrafted from solid Maple wood in the USA by our Amish craftsmen, this design showcases
raised panels and intricate moldings that are a part of the three-door style of this TV Lift Cabinet.
The unique top compartment that runs the entire length of the cabinet can be used as a sound bar or other featured décor of your choice. As with all of our
high-quality products, it is the hidden features of our TV Lift Cabinets that put us, and you, a step above the rest!
Fitting televisions up to 56" in width, this TV Lift Cabinet features our secure rack and pinion system that raises and lowers your television safely, securely, and
silently! In addition, the Estancia includes our unique built-in infrared relay system complete with pre-installed front receiver eye and interior emitters.
By simply placing your pre-existing remote controls behind an emitter, you can use your existing controls as though the doors were open! Talk about impressive!
What's more? The Estancia features adjustable shelves to fit a variety of audiovisual equipment and components and keep them cool with an integrated vent system.
Wires and cords running wild? We have thought of that too. By building wire management channels throughout the cabinet, we help keep your equipment running smoothly
without the hassle of mangled, tangled cords. It just doesn't get any better than this.
Summary of Features:
- Made in the USA
- Solid Maple wood in a scratch-resistant finish
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Built-in, surge protected outlets - only one cord goes in and one cord goes out
- Adjustable shelves - customize it to meet your needs