Breathtaking in its design, this TV Lift Cabinet will make any room in any house feel like home.
Handcrafted from solid Maple and made in the USA by our Amish craftsmen, the unique "X" design featured in the Homestead Cabinet harkens back to up-country design, yet this cabinet is modern enough to blend into any contemporary loft.
The Homestead TV Lift Cabinet is ideal for anyone looking for storage or who loves to entertain. Behind the stunning glass doors, you will find functional, adjustable shelving and behind the third door, a removable, wire wine rack! Above all three doors you will find pull out shelves, which are ideal for the placement of hors d'oeuvers or even snacks for the big game! Its easy to see why this TV Lift Cabinet is a must have!Summary of Features:
- Solid wood in a scratch-resistant finish
- Open compartment running the length of the cabinet, use this for a sound bar or featured décor of your choice
- Made in the USA
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Ships fully-assembled
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Built-in, surge protected outlets - only one cord goes in and one cord goes out
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 14-1/4" x 13-1/2"D x 5-3/4" Center Drawer 14-1/4" x 13-1/2"D x 5-3/4" Left and Right Door Openings 16-3/8" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 18-7/8" x 16"D Center Door Opening 16-5/16" x 16" Behind Center Door Compartment 17-13/16" x 16" Overall 60"W x 26"D x 39-1/8"H
Maximum TV Size
55-3/8"W x 4"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use