If you are looking for a TV Lift Cabinet with style, elegance, and features to surpass the rest, look no further than the Huntington TV Lift Cabinet!
An electric fireplace at the front of the Huntington emits a gorgeous warm glow combined with a toasty heater that will help heat even the frostiest of days. Operating off of a standard wall outlet, no special electrical is required to enjoy this stellar TV Lift Cabinet feature.
At all times, the fireplace remains separated from your television and audiovisual equipment through a partition wall, keeping your television cool and well-ventilated while you remain cozy and warm!
Handcrafted from solid maple wood by our Amish craftsmen and finished in a warm brown stain, the Huntington features a large horizontal compartment across the length of the cabinet, ideal for storage of additional electronics or that special keepsake you were looking to feature.Summary of Features:
- Handcrafted cabinet made from solid Maple
- Made in the USA
- Open compartment across the length of the Cabinet allows for a sound bar and or décor
- Two doors with adjustable shelves behind each door
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet. All wires can now be neatly bundled, easily run, and most importantly: out of sight
- Built-in heavy-duty lift mechanism - keeps silence golden!
- Manual controls inside the cabinet allow you to run the lift up and down + turn the lift on and off
- Onboard surge protected electrical outlets afford power to your TV and equipment
- Ships fully assembled
- Remote controls included
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Left and Right Door Openings 8-3/4" x 15"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 8-3/4" x 15"D Soundbar Compartment 53-1/2" x 15"D x 8-3/4" Overall 59-1/2"W x 26-1/2"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
55"W x 4"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use