Combine the best in crisp, minimalist modern design, durability and practicality, with the Moderna Espresso 360 Swivel TV Lift Cabinet. It's a cabinet that can be given your own choice of brushed or polished door pulls or knobs, should you desire that level of customization.
Indeed, if there is anything that this TV Lift Cabinet has in abundance, it is the right look, with its rich espresso tones drawing attention to delicate wood grains. It is framed and finished on all sides, and will certainly make your flat screen, LCD or plasma television look great too, securely and silently lowering it into the console courtesy of an integrated heavy duty, rack and pinion drive TV lift mechanism.
The 360 Swivel cabinet is distinguished by a flip down panel with two compartments behind to accommodate two pieces of electronics, and those electronics can be controlled even when hidden, thanks to the built-in IR system. Easy wiring is possible thanks to the built-in HDMI wires in the electronics compartments, and of course, we also can't possibly forget the 360 degree electric swivel via remote control, which further enables your TV to be viewed from any angle.Summary of Features:
- Espresso finish
- Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
- Eco friendly finish
- Solid wood
- Framed and finished on all sides
- Built-in Infrared Relay system
- Flip down panel hiding two compartments for electronics equipment
- 360 degree electric swivel via remote control
- Built-in HDMI wires in electronics compartments for easy wiring
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 22-3/8" x 15-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Left and Right Door Openings na Overall 47"W x 17-1/2"D x 41-1/4"H
Maximum TV Size
43”W x 4”D x 25”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use