From small spaces in the home to the most expansive office, there are so many settings that the Moderna XL Espresso 360 Swivel TV Lift Cabinet can grace, with its rich scratch-resistant espresso finish showing off attractive natural wood grains. It is framed and finished on all sides, so it simply exudes quality. But it's also a very practical unit, thanks in large part to an infrared relay system that makes possible the control of electronics even when they are hidden behind the flip down panel.
There are two compartments covered by that flip down panel for the storage of two pieces of electronic equipment, and built-in HDMI wires behind these compartments remove any awkwardness from the wiring process. Fans of this TV Lift Cabinet will also certainly notice its 360 degree electric swivel, which is remote controlled by those who want to ensure that they can watch their TV from any angle - whether it is an LCD, plasma or flat screen TV.
The Moderna XL Espresso 360 Swivel TV Lift Cabinet is also easy customized with new brushed pulls and knobs, and can be positioned basically anywhere in a house or office - such as in the center of the room or at the foot of the bed.Summary of Features:
- Espresso finish
- Solid wood
- Made by Amish craftsmen in the United States
- Eco friendly finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Flip down panel
- Two compartments for accommodating electronics
- Built in Infrared Relay system, enabling control over electronics even when hidden
- 360 degree electric swivel via remote control
- Easy wiring made possible by built-in HDMI wires
- Framed and finished on all sides
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 25-3/8" x 15-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 53"W x 17-1/2"D x 43-1/4"H
Maximum TV Size
48.5”W x 4”D x 30-1/2”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use