How could any TV Lift Cabinet possibly do everything? Well, this one - the Prism 360 Swivel in a classy and elegant black finish - certainly comes close. Whether you want the perfect unit for watching movies at home with the girlfriend, or you instead intend to use it for business presentations or even those sweaty half-hour runs on the treadmill, this cabinet meets all of the vital criteria.
It definitely looks the part, while its solid wood manufacture by Amish craftsmen in the USA, in addition to an eco-friendly and scratch resistant finish, help to ensure that it'll stay that way for many years. What's more, the unit is incredibly practical, thanks in part to flip down panels on each side that make the electronics really easy to access, irrespective of the position of the cabinet in your room.
You'll also almost certainly be impressed by the near-silent lift mechanism, unique built-in infrared relay system and built-in 360 degree electric swivel. The IR system allows you to operate the electronics without opening the flip down panels, while the 360 degree electric swivel makes it possible for your television to be viewed from any part of the room. All in all, it's the perfect TV Lift Cabinet for television sets as small as 42" or as large as 50", and for an amazingly wide range of settings.Summary of Features:
- Black finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Eco friendly finish
- Solid wood
- Made by Amish craftsmen in the United States
- Built-in infrared relay system that allows for operation of the electronics even when the flip down panels are closed
- Built-in 360 degree electric swivel for viewing the TV from any part of the room
- Electric lift mechanism for raising and lowering the TV
- Houses 42" to 50" TVs
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 22" x 16-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 49"W x 18"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
46-1/2"W x 4"D x 27"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use