When you want a TV Lift Cabinet that really makes an impression, whether you are watching the big game with friends or the latest movie with your beloved, there really is only one option: the XL Prism 360 Degree Swivel.
This is the TV Lift Cabinet that exudes a real sense of occasion when it is used, whether in your home or place of business. It's well-built, thanks to its solid wood manufacture by Amish craftsmen in the USA, while its finish is as eco-friendly as it is scratch resistant.
But it's also a very functional piece of furniture, which you don't even need to open in order to raise or lower your television set in an almost silent fashion. Wherever you place your cabinet, accessing your electronics is also easy, thanks to the flip down panels on each side of the unit.
The cabinet is especially distinguished by our signature built-in infrared relay system, which allows you to operate your electronics without even needing to open the flip down panels. You’ll also find a built-in 360 degree electric swivel, making it possible for your TV to be watched from anywhere in the room.
It all means that when the time comes to dim the lights and bump up the volume, you'll be glad you invested in the Prism XL 360 Degree Swivel TV Lift Cabinet.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood
- Black finish
- Eco friendly finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Handcrafted by Amish craftsmen in the USA
- In-built infrared relay system, allowing the electronics to be controlled even when the flip down panels are closed
- Bottom flip down panel that opens on either side so that the cabinet can be used free standing, at the foot of the bed or against the wall
- Built-in 360 degree electric swivel and electric lift up/down, making possible the viewing of the TV from any part of the room
- Capable of housing 42"-55" TVs
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 25-3/8" x 16-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 54-1/2"W x 18"D x 44-3/4"H
Maximum TV Size
48-3/4"W x 4-3/4"D x 28"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use