The Somerset TV Lift Cabinet completes a vintage French country style with a fresh, clean, inviting feel that brings a sense of relaxation to any living room.
But not only does this TV Lift Cabinet look relaxing, its features deliver practical relaxation as well. Like all of our premium TV Lift Cabinet systems, the Somerset comes fully assembled with the TV Lift mechanism and unique infrared relay system installed and ready for use. Complete with a remote to display and put away a television set with ease, it’s easy to see why we always say that this handcrafted solid maple cabinet is as much stylish as it is functional.
The Somerset TV Lift Cabinet fits televisions up to 60 inches and features six ventilated shelves to keep televisions and all electronics cool. Elegant brushed nickel pulls complete the bright, airy feel of the Somerset TV Lift Cabinet and the solid maple form ensures your television is safely stored.
There’s no doubt that whether your cheering for your favorite sports team, hosting a party for family or friends, or just curling up with loves ones to watch a movie on a rainy day – the Somerset TV Lift Cabinet is exactly the thing you were looking for.Summary of Features:
- Fits Televisions up to 60"
- Made from solid maple wood
- Expertly made by Amish craftsmen in the USA
- 11/2" diameter brushed nickel pulls
- Ventilated, adjustable shelves
- Preinstalled TV Lift and built in infrared system with accompanying remote for easy use
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Left and Right Door Openings 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Center Door Opening 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Behind Center Door Compartment 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Soundbar Compartment 56-1/4" x 17"D x 6"D Overall 62"W x 26-3/4"D x 40-3/4"H
Maximum TV Size
56-3/4"W x 4"D x 34-1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use