This rich-looking, solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet is finished on all sides making it ideal for use as a wall-based unit, a room divider, or at the foot a bed. Cleverly incorporated casters underneath the base of the Suite Brown TV Lift Cabinet allow you to choose all three - the possibilities are endless!Summary of Features:
- Solid Maple wood manufactured by our Amish craftsmen in the USA.
- Finished and framed on all sides.
- Cabinet sits on four casters allowing it to be wheeled or angled anywhere.
- Two large electronics cubbies on the top left and right as well as shallow storage for décor in the top center compartment. The sides of the cabinet also have plenty of room for décor and storage thanks to the exposed bookcases
- Onboard the master control is a current sensing outlet that affords power to your television. The current sensing outlet senses that your TV has turned off and in turn sends the lift downward. This simple one button control allows you to easily use your existing off button on your TV remote control
- Adjustability is engineered into the Suite allowing the user to adapt the cabinet to better suit their individual requirements. Adjustable shelves can be raised or lowered in 1-1/4" increments
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet. This allows you to run your cables from one compartment to the next and from the compartments to the back exit holes on the cabinet. All wires can now be neatly bundled, easily run, and most importantly: out of sight
- Built-in heavy-duty lift mechanism
- Cords exit large holes in the floor of the cabinet and run under and side of the baseboard
- Ships fully assembled
- Remote control included
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers na/ Soundbar Compartment 38-3/8" x 5"D x 4-5/8"H Overall 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
39”W x 4-3/4"D x 28”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use