Choose our solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet with its crisp white finish on all sides. The astute incorporation of casters underneath the base means that it’s equally great as a room divider, wall-based unit or at the foot of a bed.Summary of Features:
- American-based Amish craftsmen manufacture the cabinet from solid Maple wood.
- Framing and finishing on every side.
- Four casters allow for the easy wheeling or angling of the cabinet anywhere.
- The top centre compartment affords shallow storage for décor, while there are also two big electronics cubbies on the top left and right. Exposed bookcases on the cabinet's sides provide additional décor and storage space.
- Your TV is powered by a current sensing outlet onboard the master control. On sensing the switching off of your TV, the current sensing outlet sends the lift downward. It is a simple control consisting of a single button, that also allows for the easy use of the off button of your current TV remote control.
- The Suite has been engineered to be adjustable, with the user able to adapt the cabinet so that their individual needs are better catered for. The shelves are adjustable, for example, with raising or lowering in 1-1/4" increments possible.
- The cabinet features widespread integrated wire management channels that are also easy to access. It means that your cables can be run from one compartment to the next, as well as between the compartments and the cabinet's back exit holes. It's easy to run and bundle all wires so that they are not seen.
- A mechanism for heavy duty lifting is incorporated.
- The cabinet's floor features large holes for cords to exit through, before running along the baseboard's side and underneath.
- No cabinet or lift assembly required. Everything has been preinstalled.
- Remote control also included.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers na/ Soundbar Compartment 38-3/8" x 5"D x 4-5/8"H Overall 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
39”W x 4-3/4"D x 28”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use