Whether you use it as a wall-based unit, at the foot of a bed or to divide a room, this TV Lift Cabinet is both versatile and high quality, sporting a black finish on every side and featuring casters intelligently incorporated underneath the base.Summary of Features:
- Manufactured by our USA-based Amish craftsmen from solid Maple wood.
- Framing and finishing on all sides.
- Wheel or angle the cabinet anywhere, courtesy of the four casters on which it sits.
- A top center compartment affords shallow décor storage, while the top left and right of the cabinet also feature two substantial electronics cubbies. Extensive storage and décor space is also provided by exposed bookcases on the cabinet's sides.
- Affording power to your television is a current sensing outlet onboard the master control. Detecting the turning off of your TV, the current sensing outlet sends the lift downward. Consisting of a single button, this simple control means that your TV remote control's current off button can be easily used.
- The Suite has had extensive adjustability engineered into it, so that users can adapt it to their specific needs. The shelves are adjustable, for example, with lowering or raising in 1-1/4" increments a possibility.
- Integrated for easy access throughout the cabinet are wire management channels, which mean that you can run your cables from one compartment to another as well as from the compartments to the cabinet's rear exit holes. Easily run and neatly bundle your wires so that they are not visible.
- Incorporated heavy-duty lift mechanism.
- Large holes to be found in the cabinet's floor, through which cords can exit and run under and along the baseboard's side.
- Ships completely assembled.
- Also includes remote control.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers na/ Soundbar Compartment 38-3/8" x 5"D x 4-5/8"H Overall 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
39”W x 4-3/4"D x 28”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use