With very low decibel operation, the residential grade 3500 360-degree electric swivel model lets you to electrically lift and rotate your TV. With 360 degree rotation, you can view your TV from anywhere in the room and then electrically hide your TV with the included remote control. We did not stop there! We have built-in a wire retainer system including 2 onboard HDMI ports and two onboard HDMI cables. This gives you the peace of mind that your cables will not get tangled while rotating. If you are looking for an extremely well-designed & easy to install electric swivel lift, you found it!Summary of Features:
- 360 degree electric swivel
- Houses flat panel TV's with a maximum height of 28-1/2"
- Low decibel operation
- Simple installation
- Built-in safety features stop the lift if it were to meet pressure while moving
- All moving parts are covered for safety
- FCC approved radio frequency remote control included
- Onboard surge protected outlet for your TV
- Two built-in HDMI ports and two built-in HDMI cables
- All mounting hardware and brackets are included
- Built-in Ethernet cable port for external controls
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Overall Dimensions Closed
22"-to-35"W x 7"D x 35-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
Unlimited x 4" D x28-1/2” H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
Ease of Installation
Simple 10-15 Min
All Lift & TV Mountng Hardware Included
- Free Shipping
TVLiftCabinet customers get FAST, FREE SHIPPING on every order via FedEx or UPS! Our TV Lift Mechanisms typically ship within 1 business day and arrive within 2-5 business days. Please contact us should you need expedited shipping.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use