With nearly silent operation, the residential grade 3700 model 360-degree swiveling TV lift lets you electrically lift and electrically rotate your TV. With 360 degree rotation, you can view your flat panel TV from anywhere in the room and then electrically raise and lower your TV with the included radio frequency remote control.
In addition, we have built-in a wire system that coils all cords while the TV is in rotating. Two onboard HDMI ports and two onboard HDMI cables are built into each lift. This gives you the peace of mind that your cables will not get tangled while rotating. If you are looking for an extremely well-designed & simple to install electric swivel lift, you found it!Summary of Features:
- 360 degree electric swivel
- Houses flat panel TV's with a maximum height of 31"
- Very quiet operation
- Simple installation
- Built-in safety mechanism ceases electrical motion of the lift if it were to encounter unwanted pressure
- All moving parts are encased for safety
- FCC approved radio frequency remote control included
- All electrical components of the lift are surge protected
- Two built-in HDMI ports and two built-in HDMI cables
- All lift mounting hardware, TV mounting hardware, and TV brackets are included
- Built-in Ethernet cable port for external controls
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Overall Dimensions Closed
22"-to-35"W x 7"D x 37-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
Unlimited x 4"D x 30-1/2”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
Ease of Installation
Simple 10-15 Min
All Lift & TV Mountng Hardware Included
- Free Shipping
TVLiftCabinet customers get FAST, FREE SHIPPING on every order via FedEx or UPS! Our TV Lift Mechanisms typically ship within 1 business day and arrive within 2-5 business days. Please contact us should you need expedited shipping.
1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use