This TV Lift Cabinet is simple-chic at its best. Fashioned from solid hardwood in the USA and finished in a nice, antique brown finish with hand-applied stains and paints, the Adagio TV Lift Cabinet is both durable enough in construction to stand the test of time, and elegant enough in design to remain current throughout the years.
Bringing the best of tradition and class together, the Adagio features solid-brass, hand stamped hardware that brings out the wood grain. In addition, the cabinet is framed and finished identically on all 4 sides. At the same time, our top-of-the-line rack and pinion TV Lift system ensures that your television remains secure while it raises and lowers in near silent transition. Like many of our TV Lift Cabinets, the Adagio is full of smart features. Internal wire and cable storage, as well as fully framed and finished backs which means this TV Lift Cabinet is as functional as it is good-looking!
So whether you’re putting this piece in your favorite spot to curl up, or you are simply just looking to disguise your television and related equipment, the Adagio TV Lift Cabinet has it all.
Summary of Features:
- Finished and framed on all 4 sides allowing it to be used anywhere: foot-of-the-bed, against the wall, free standing
- Made in the USA by Amish craftsmen
- Hand-applied stains and paints
- Solid brass hand stamped hardware
- Expertly crafted from solid kiln-dried hardwood
- Accommodates TV’s as large as 50"
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Heavy duty rack and pinion TV Lift preinstalled
- Center lift unit houses and lifts two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- Free In-home white glove delivery
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Made in USA
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use