The Addison Reserve TV console is a stunning full-featured TV Console that we manufacture out of solid laminated maple in the USA. This TV console ships fully setup and comes standard with our built-in infrared repeater system - allowing remote signals to transfer directly through closed doors. No more unsightly electronics!
- Simple to setup and able to meet the needs of even the most demanding gear.
- Handmade in the USA by our Amish craftsmen
- The decorative hardware has a jewelry-like touch. Each piece is intricately hand made and meticulously finished in antique brass.
- Complete with our infrared relay system, this cabinet allows you to control your electronics without opening the wood doors, and has plenty of storage for four or more pieces of your AV equipment.
- Finished on all 4 sides so the console can be used free standing
- No assembly required. Ships fully setup.
- Built-in sounbar compartment.
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment and wiring.
- Exit cord holes for your cabling have been concealed in the floor of the cabinet keeping your wiring concealed.
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables and allow for cables to be run throughout the cabinet.
Overall Cabinet Dimension 60"W x 20"D x 29-1/4"H Drawers Yes Left and Right Door Openings 18-5/8" x 15" Behind the Left and Right Doors Compartment 19" x 18-1/2" x 15" Soundbar Compartment 56"W x 18-1/2"D x 5"H
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use