Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
Finished in a delicate distressed blue, The Belle Weathered Blue TV Lift Cabinet invokes a French country sensibility. An homage to shabby-chic, this elegant and whimsical piece is also incredibly functional, making it the most unique way on today’s furniture market to showcase your television and your entertainment system. Amazing!
This handcrafted, vintage, solid hardwood TV Lift Cabinet has been carefully hand painted in blue with careful attention to detail, and then distressed and waxed to keep the finish scratch-resistant and maximize its beauty.
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Belle Weathered Blue cabinet features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet in a near-silent fashion.
Turn heads and make your room truly unbelievable by adding the Belle Weathered Blue TV Lift Cabinet in blue to your home today!Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Download our Apple and Android APP to drive your lift via mobile device
- Built by hand by our craftsman
- Free delivery and set-up included
- Hand-painted cabinet and hardware has an age-hued finish
- Lid lifts automatically or manually to reveal your neatly hidden TV and accessory equipment
- Hand-applied scratch resistant paint finish
- Ventilation & wire management holes are in the floor of the cabinet allowing you to easily run all of your cables
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, slight variations in the color are to be expected
- Each lift cabinet is unique and no two are exactly alike allowing you to have a true, one-of-a-kind
- TV lift cabinets dimensions: 51"W x 19-5/8"D x 43"H
- Accommodates most 50" TV's (maximum TV dimensions without the TV Stand: 43"W x 4-3/4"D x 28-7/8"H)
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 51"W x 19-5/8"D x 41"H
Maximum TV Size
43"W x 4-3/4"D x 27"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use