Built with all the freshness of the sea in mind, the Bermuda Run TV Lift Cabinet invokes the smell of the salty waters and the sweetness of the sand between your toes, who could ask for more?
Handcrafted from solid wood, the Bermuda Run TV Lift Cabinet features yards of hand cut and applied wicker matting with antique leather accents on the handles and cabinet perimeter – literally no detail was overlooked with this truly unique design.
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Bermuda Run Cabinet features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet.
Finished on all four sides, this TV Lift Cabinet can be used in any setting: a room divider, at the foot of your bed, or up against a wall – the possibilities are endless. Go on vacation everyday with the Bermuda Run TV Lift Cabinet.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood frame
- Finished on all four sides allowing the cabinet to be used at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing
- Cabinet ships fully assembled for plug and play operation
- Thick leather-bound corners and edges are immaculately stitched and installed using hundreds of antique nail heads, leather-wrapped handles with a beautiful distressed patina finish and custom made cast-metal antiqued hardware
- No two are exactly alike, making each trunk truly handmade and unique
- The wicker matte is resistant to scratches
- Houses most 32" - 49" TV's (see specifications tab for details)
- Heavy duty rack and pinion preinstalled TV Lift with electronics tray
- The electronics tray allows two pieces of equipment to ride underneath the TV
- Cord slots throughout interior of cabinet for managing and concealing wires
- Requires a standard wall outlet to operate
- The lift includes three power outlets for your TV and two pieces of AV equipment (for example, a DVD player and a digital cable box)
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 51-1/2"W x 18-3/4"D x 37"H
Maximum TV Size
44"W x 4-3/4"D x 26-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use