Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
There is nothing more sophisticated and beautiful then a piece of furniture finished in an elegant espresso color. Immediately warming any room, the rich coffee-like color initially disguises the Carousel Espresso TV Lift Cabinet’s fine American handcraftsmanship and its purpose as a tech-savvy piece that makes your home both functional and beautiful. Yes, it’s true, you can have it all.
Your neighbors will be stunned with the Carousel Espresso’s sleek design. The rich espresso finish showcases framed panels that add a touch of class and will look stunning with any wainscoting design in your home. Also consider how the rich espresso finish adds a touch of decadence – impressive!
Hidden castors mean that you can swivel in any direction while the four-sides framing mean that this cabinet can be placed anywhere in the room, from the foot of your bed, to up against a wall, to the middle of the room – the possibilities are endless!
Like all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Carousel features our heavy-duty rack and pinion system that keeps your TV secure and stable while it raises and lowers in the cabinet. Bring this supremely sophisticated TV Lift Cabinet home today.
Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Handcrafted from solid laminated maple
- Download our Apple and Android APP to drive your lift via mobile device
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Made in the USA
- Finished with a protective top coat
- Accommodates TV's as large as 49" (maximum TV dimensions without the TV Stand: 43-1/2" x 5" x 27")
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Lift unit houses and carries two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- TV lift cabinet dimensions: 48-1/2"W x 20-1/2"D x 39-1/2"H
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Tray Dimensions 36" x 13-1/4"D Overall 49"W x 21"D x 39-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
43-1/2"W x 5"D x 27"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use