Made from finely crafted African mahogany veneer this brown TV Lift cabinet features a unique design that allows the component drawers to be reversed so that they open from the front. This enables you to position the Crystal Pointe XL Brown TV Lift Cabinet against a wall, as a room divider, or at the foot of a bed. Wherever you decide, you will have peace of mind knowing that that regardless of where you place the cabinet, you will have full access to the component drawers. That's right, we really have thought of everything.
Finished on all sides in a warm, rich brown color, this cabinet will match any decor. Grounded in classic design with detailed, craved corner pillars, it's easy to see the antique European inspiration.
Working in medium to large spaces, including your office or boardroom, the Crystal Pointe XL Brown TV Lift Cabinet will bring style and sophistication to any area it is placed. In addition to its stunning features, with this TV lift cabinet also brings unsurpassed functionality. Featuring our standard rack and pinion drive lift system, this heavy-duty system will silently raise and lower your television safely and securely. Add this TV lift cabinet to your stylish room today!Summary of Features:
- Scratch-resistant finish
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Medium to large spaces
- Against the wall
- Foot of the bed
- Center of the room
- Any room in the house
Drawers 21" x 13-5/8"D x 3-1/2"H Overall 56-1/2"W x 18"D x 44-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
51"W x 5"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use