With just one look, you wont be able to wait to add this stylish Crystal Pointe XL Black TV Lift Cabinet to your already fabulous home decor! This classically designed, intricately finished piece of furniture is finished on all sides and will work perfectly in any room.
This TV Lift Cabinet features a design unique to this model that allows the component drawers to be reversed so that they open from the front. This allows you to position the Crystal Pointe Black TV Lift Cabinet to be positioned against a wall, used as a room divider, or used at the foot of your bed. Whatever the position, you'll be guaranteed to have full access to the component drawers regardless of where you place the cabinet. Made from finely crafted African mahogany veneer the Crystal Pointe Black also features a non-marking base, protecting your finely finished floors or carpets.
The solid black finish of this cabinet will act as an anchoring design feature for any color scheme, while it's unsurpassed functionality will give you everything you're looking for in a TV Lift Cabinet and more. Featuring our standard rack and pinion drive lift system, this heavy-duty system is guaranteed to raise and lower your television safely and securely in a near silent fashion.Summary of Features:
- Solid Wood in a black, scratch-resistant finish
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Medium to large spaces
- Against the wall
- Foot of the bed
- Center of the room
- Any room in the house
Drawers 21" x 13-5/8"D x 3-1/2"H Overall 56-1/2"W x 18"D x 44-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
51"W x 5"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use