CUSTOM SIZES AND DESIGNS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
If you’re looking for unsurpassed design and technical details, then look no further than the Notting Hill Brown TV Lift Cabinet. This version and color features a gorgeous brown Swedish leather that is carefully upholstered over a solid wood frame. We guarantee special care and attention to detail with this piece to make sure that the leather grains match and the stitching is perfect.
Think of Notting Hill Brown as an essential addition to any home or office and we’ll make sure we deliver nothing short of a touch of elegance.
** Allow 4-6 weeks for finishing the handcrafted leather covering. Each leather console covering is specially handcrafted for each customer order. All of our products are handmade by a group of craftsmen specially selected for this purpose. There are many stages involved: leather selection, cutting and assembling, finishing, quality and functionality testing. Attention to even the smallest details is always present in each of these steps. This special handmade work is reflected in the time frame set for these leather consoles.Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Swedish leather upholstered over a solid wood frame
- Finished on all four sides – put this anywhere in your room with confidence!
- Accommodates any flat screen, LCD, or plasma television set up to 45 3/4"
- Wire management and ventilation throughout cabinet
- Center lift unit houses and lifts two pieces of electronics with depths of 13-1/4" or less (plus an additional 2" for wires)
- Surge protected onboard power for TV and two components
- Full 1 year In-home warranty
- Free In-home white glove delivery
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Small spaces
- Against the wall
- Foot of the bed
- Center of the room
- Any room in the house
Drawers 44-3/4" x 13-1/8" x 3-7/8"H Overall 50"W x 17"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
45-3/4"W x 8"D x 28 1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use