The Pacifica TV Lift Cabinet offers an inspired approach to modern traditional styles - a fresh take on the familiar. Handcrafted in Mahogany & Cherry, the rich burnished finish has the warm rich patina of a sophisticated antique. Details such as the quarter round posts, distinctive moldings, and graceful shapes add to the cabinet's timeless appeal making it utterly irresistible.
This item is artisan and is handcrafted with meticulous care. Given its hand-made and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike, making this a timeless conversation piece and a must-have for anyone looking for that "one of a kind".Summary of Features:
- Wood construction
- Built-in heavy duty TV Lift mechanism
- Built-in infrared relay system allows you to operate electronics behind closed doors
- Hidden sound bar compartment built into the hutch - speaker cloth included
- All three doors include speaker cloth and wood allowing you to customize Pacifica's appearance
- The entire machine is UL Recognized for safety and security
- Onboard surge protected electrical outlets for the TV
- Radio frequency remote control included although you can simply operate the lift by turning the TV on/off.
- 3 doors across the front, decorative hutch, and deep storage that house electronics
- Fitted with cast-brass knobs
- Antiqued finish
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Left and Right Door Openings 28-3/16" x 16-1/2"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 28-3/16" x 16-1/2"D Center Door Opening 20-1/16" x 16-1/4"D Behind Center Door Compartment 20-1/16" x 16-1/4"D Soundbar Compartment 63-7/16" x 10-1/16"D x 10-1/8"H Overall 73-1/6” W x 28-5/8” D x 46-3/4” H
Maximum TV Size
67-3/4”W x 4” D x 39-1/2” H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use