The stacked look and finish of this TV Lift Cabinet ensures that it’s stacks above the competition. Bringing together sleek lines with elegant details, the American made Prism Espresso TV Lift Cabinet in a rich espresso finish is second to none. Featuring solid maple wood, the Prism Espresso is handcrafted and pure modern-contemporary look is a must-have for any home looking to make a statement.
The rich espresso stain highlights the quality of the wood grain while adding warm to a room. Flip down panels at the foot of the Prism Espresso TV Lift cabinet on both sides provide diverse access to audiovisual components and also acts a storage space.
Our signature heavy-duty rack and pinion set ensures your television set raises and lowers smoothly, silently, and securely. Additionally our preinstalled infrared relay system means that you can control your TV Lift Cabinet even with the door closed, you don’t even have to get up!
Can be used as a room divider, against a wall, or at the foot of your bed for maximum viewing pleasure. The Prism Espresso TV Lift Cabinet is simply sophisticated and simply outstanding.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood – Made in America
- Framed and finished on all 4 sides
- Flip-down panel doors on both sides – no matter what the direction, this cabinet works!
- We have integrated easy to access wire management channels throughout the cabinet
- Built-in heavy-duty lift mechanism
- Manual controls inside the cabinet allow you to run the lift up and down + turn the lift on and off
- Onboard surge protected electrical outlets afford power to your TV and equipment. This allows only one cord to run in and out of the cabinet
- Ships fully assembled
- Remote controls included
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Small spaces
- Against the wall
- Foot of the bed
- Center of the room
- Any room in the house
Flip Down Panel 23-5/8" x 16-1/2"D x 4-5/8"H (Two Compartments) Overall 51” W x 18” D x 41-3/4” H
Maximum TV Size
46” W x 5.5” D x 28” H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use