Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
If you are looking for an unmistakable audiovisual cabinet, then the Crystal Pointe 360 Swivel TV Lift Cabinet is for you.
Featuring a classic heritage design with intricately carved corner pillars, the Crystal Pointe brings together balanced proportions and finely crafted Mahogany veneer.
This TV lift cabinet is finished on all four sides, and its unique design means that the component drawers to can be reversed so they open from the front or the back – you choose!
Use the Crystal Pointe against a wall, as a room divider, or at the foot of a bed, and still have full access to the screen and the component drawers - it's three products in one! Combined with a 360-degree electric swivel, the possibilities are truly endless.
Our motorized TV lift console units are equipped and preinstalled with a built-in infrared relay system consisting of the main unit, flush mounted infrared sensor, and four high output flashers. The TV and all audio-visual equipment are completely controlled when out of sight and without ever opening the drawers!Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Handcrafted wood with rich brown Mahogany veneer
- Ships fully assembled
- Features our standard heavy-duty rack and pinion lift system, keeping your television secure
- infrared relay system allows you to control the system, even with the door closed!
- 1 year warranty included
- Cables and cords are stored neatly in the cabinet and not on the floor!
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 19-1/4" x 14-1/4"D x 3-1/2"H Overall 52"W x 18"D x 43"H
Maximum TV Size
45"W x 5"D x 29"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use