Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
Reminiscent of traditional Asian decor, the Dynasty Black TV Lift Cabinet is a stylish addition to any living space. A completely versatile unit with the doors either open or closed, this TV Lift Cabinet allows you to elegantly display your television when open, and looks like a seamless storage cabinet when closed.
Consider the addition of the Dynasty Black TV Lift Cabinet in black to any room in your home or office – it is an immediate conversation piece. Whether you have an Asian-style decor, or something completely different, this cabinet works. It is traditional enough to blend, and yet special enough to provide that stunning fusion look. The possibilities are endless.
Our unique TV Lift function ensures a safe, almost silent process for raising and lowering your television, storing or displaying it with a simple click of the accompanying remote control powered by our leading infrared relay system technology.
Six ventilated, adjustable shelves complete the unit and provide an adequate cooling space for equipment as well as ample space for cords and wires. Slight sanding of the hand-finished edges gives this piece a family heirloom appearance and a charm that will leave every visitor to your home wondering where you got such a great piece of furniture.Summary of Features:
- Fits Televisions up to 60"
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Download our Apple and Android APP to drive your lift via mobile device
- Made from solid maple wood
- Expertly made by Amish craftsmen in the USA
- Solid brass custom made hardware
- Ventilated, adjustable shelves
- Preinstalled TV Lift with accompanying remote and built-in infrared relay system for easy use
- Also available in red and brown
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 15-3/4" x 15-1/4"D x 9-3/8"H Center Drawer 15-3/4" x 15-1/4"D x 9-3/8"H Left and Right Door Openings 21-3/8" x 16"D Behind the Left and Right Door Compartment 21-3/8" x 16"D Overall 68"W x 25-1/2"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
65”W x 4”D x 33”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use