The Dynasty Brown TV Lift Cabinet presents understated elegance and old-world charm and features handmade solid brass handles and hardware. Handcrafted in the United States by our expert craftsmen, the Dynasty features a slightly roughed-in paint finish that gives your TV Lift Cabinet a unique charm that your friends will wish they could duplicate.
This cabinet features an Asian-inspired design sensibility that will seamlessly merge a stylish familiarity with any décor. Providing you with the versatility you’re looking for is key for us!
This solid maple cabinet is, without question, a combination of both artistry and achievement. With our remarkable built-in infrared relay system technology and leading TV Lift mechanics, you’re getting a piece of furniture that’s second to none. With adjustable, ventilated shelving the Dynasty TV Lift Cabinet will take special care with your television set and audiovisual equipment by ensuring it doesn’t overheat. As an added bonus, our units feature internal design systems that will keep your cords and wires stay hidden away from and off of the floor – no more tangled messes to trip over, what a relief!
A classic choice with all the modern comforts!Summary of Features:
- Fits Televisions up to 60"
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Made from solid maple
- Expertly made by American craftsmen
- Solid brass custom made hardware
- Ventilated, adjustable shelves
- Hand stained/painted
- Mild sanded edges on finish for a classic look
- Preinstalled TV Lift with remote control and built-in infrared relay system
- Also comes in red and black
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 15-3/4" x 15-1/4"D x 9-3/8"H Center Drawer 15-3/4" x 15-1/4"D x 9-3/8"H Left and Right Door Openings 21-3/8" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 21-3/8" x 16"D Overall 68"W x 25-1/2"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
65”W x 4”D x 32-3/4”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use