Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
If what you need is elegant sophistication in a modern yet traditional design, then look no further than the Linton TV Lift Cabinet. Built in the United States by Amish craftsmen, you will find this rich espresso finished TV Lift Cabinet to be of the highest quality, with an eco-friendly and scratch resistant coat that is sure to last.
Large brushed nickel bar pulls highlight the sleekness of this piece, while insightful design tells you that it’s finished on all four sides meaning you can place this TV Lift Cabinet anywhere and everywhere you need. Rest assured there are no compromises on functionality either. The built-in electronics tray allows for three pieces of electronic equipment to travel seamlessly up and down with your television set in a near-silent fashion. Perfect in any home or office, consider the Linton TV Lift Cabinet your finest purchase yet.
Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Download our Apple and Android APP to drive your lift via mobile device
- Espresso Finish
- Large Brushed nickel bar pulls
- Made in the USA/Amish
- Solid Wood
- Eco friendly finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Finished and framed in all 4 sides allows you to use the cabinet at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing
- Built in electronics tray houses 3 pieces of equipment that allow that equipment to ride up and down with the TV
- Houses 42" - 60" TV's
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
(Note: doors are decorative feature and do not function - all components can be accessed on the built-in electronics tray)
Tray Dimensions 54" x 13-1/4"D Overall 60-1/2"W x 21-3/4"D x 43-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
55"W x 4-3/4"D x 32"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use