It is impossible not to fall in love with the beautiful weathered black and wood finish of the Nantucket TV Lift Cabinet. Intricately distressed door panels and edges are finished by hand by our Amish craftsmen using our exclusive layering techniques that ensures quality and exceptional depth of color and design.
Every cabinet is constructed using solid Maple that has been selected for its quality and character. This cabinet also features plenty of storage, with two bluff-cut doors creating the look of many smaller drawers. At the top of the cabinet, you will find an open compartment running the length of the cabinet, perfect for the addition of a sound bar or even to showcase some of your best décor!
Other features of the Nantucket TV Lift Cabinet include adjustable, ventilated shelves that prevent your audiovisual equipment from overheating, and wire management cables that keep wires and cords running smoothly throughout the cabinet and not in a tangled mess on the floor!
Summary of features
- Handcrafted solid maple
- Made in the USA
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- 1 year warranty included
- Pre-installed heavy-duty TV lift
- Ventilated shelves to keep electronics cool
- Easy to use remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - allowing you to operate your system, even with the doors closed!
- Premium ball bearings - drawers glide smoothly
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- Secure, adjustable shelves
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers 17-7/8" x 14-3/8" x 6-3/4"H Center Drawer 17-7/8" x 14-3/8" x 6-3/4"H Left and Right Door Openings 17-1/2" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 18-3/4" x 16"D Soundbar Compartment 56" x 16"D x 7-1/4"H Overall 60"W x 26-1/4"D x 39"H
Maximum TV Size
55-3/8"W x 4"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use