The rich brown undertones featured in the Banyan Creek make this TV Lift Cabinet a must have if you a seeking a traditional, sophisticated way to disguise your entertainment system without compromising elegance.
Complete with our infrared relay system, this cabinet allows you to control your electronics without opening the solid wood doors, and has plenty of storage for all of your audiovisual equipment.
As with all of our high-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Banyan Creek is handcrafted by dedicated artisans and comes with standard features such as no-mark feet, interior cord storage, wide-open doors for easy equipment access, and our reputable near-silent lift system.
An added feature of this cabinet is the interchangeable speaker panels - the choice between wood, glass, or cloth means that you can continuously update your look, and keep your neighbors wondering just how you keep your home looking so current.
Antique collector? Or just looking to complement contemporary décor with a touch of old-world elegance? Consider the Banyan Creek TV Lift Cabinet as the ultimate addition to your home.Summary of Features:
- Wood construction with rich, visible wood grain
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- Interchangeable wood, glass, and cloth speaker panels included
- Pre-installed heavy-duty television lift
- Ventilated shelves to keep electronics cool
- Easy to use remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - works even with the doors closed!
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- Secure, adjustable shelves
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Against the wall
- Any room in the house
Left and Right Door Openings 19-7/8" x 16"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 19-7/8" x 16"D Center Door Opening 16" x 16"D Behind Center Door Compartment 16" x 16"D Overall 61-1/4"W x 28-3/4"D x 39-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
56"W x 5-1/2"D x 32-3/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use