If you are looking for a TV Lift Cabinet that can do it all, look no further than the Prism 360 Swivel. The rich espresso color perfectly complements the modern-contemporary design, making it just the right fit for the home or office. Handcrafted in the United States and made from solid wood, this TV Lift Cabinet cares about the needs of any lifestyle. Not only does it have an eco-friendly, scratch resistant finish, but the 360 degree electric swivel means that your television can be viewed from anywhere in the room.
As with all of our fine products, this TV Lift cabinet also features our unique built-in infrared relay system, and our near silent lift mechanism. An added bonus: the flip down panels at the bottom of the unit open on either side, allowing easy access to all of your electronics no matter where in the room you wish to place your TV Lift Cabinet.
So, whether it is a presentation for your most important client, a quick 30 minute run on the treadmill, or you are just lounging in bed watching a movie – you can do it all with the Prism 360 Swivel.
Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Rich Espresso Stain
- Eco friendly finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Made in the USA by Amish Craftsmen
- Solid Wood
- Built-in Infrared Relay system
- Flip down panel at the bottom opens on either side allowing you to use the cabinet at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing
- 360 Degree Electric Swivel + Electric lift up/down allowing the TV to be viewed from anywhere in a room.
- Houses TV's 36" - 49"
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 22" x 16-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 49"W x 18"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
43-1/2” x 4-3/4” x 27”
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use