The Prism 360 Swivel is a really functional TV Lift Cabinet, with a built-in 360 degree electric swivel that enables the viewing of your television from any part of your room, as well as a near silent lift mechanism and our unique built-in infrared relay system. The IR system allows for operation of the electronics without the flip down panels on either side of the unit even needing to be opened. Indeed, wherever you place the cabinet in the room, it isn't difficult to access all of the electronics.
There are so many ways in which you could use this TV Lift Cabinet. It could be the perfect addition to your home if you want to watch movies in style, or you might be making a presentation to a vital client or enjoying a brisk run on the treadmill.
Whatever you do use the TV Lift Cabinet for, if it's this one, you'll not only be able to enjoy all of that practicality, but also its high quality of manufacture from solid wood and a truly amazing appearance. This one's in an eye-catching white to make it the envy of any of your neighbors or work colleagues, and it has an eco-friendly, scratch resistant finish that means that you can expect it to keep looking great for a long time to come.
Summary of Features:
- White finish
- Solid wood
- Made in the United States by Amish craftsmen
- Scratch resistant finish
- Eco friendly finish
- Incorporated infrared relay system, allowing you to control the electronics without having to open the flip down panels
- Built-in 360 degree electric swivel making possible the viewing of the TV from anywhere in the room
- Electric lift mechanism for raising and lowering the TV
- Flip down panel at the bottom, opening on either side so that the cabinet can be used against the wall, free
- Standing or at the foot of the bed
- Houses TV's 36” – 49” TV’s
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 22" x 16-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 49"W x 18"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
43-1/2” x 4-3/4” x 27”
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use