TV Lift Cabinets don't come with much more presence than the XL Prism 360 Degree Swivel. Now available in stylish white, this is the perfect investment for your home or place of business, irrespective of how you intend to use it, what you want to watch on TV and who you do it with.
This is a both practical and well-built piece of furniture, the former in part due to the near-silent raising and lowering of your television set that is made possible by our signature built-in infrared relay system. With this IR system, you don’t even need to open the flip down panels on each side to be able to operate your electronics.
These flip down panels allow you to access your electronics with ease at any time, irrespective of where the cabinet is placed in the room, while the solid wood manufacture by Amish craftsmen in the USA ensures that the whole item exudes the quality that it should. There’s even a built-in 360 degree electric swivel that allows you to view your TV from anywhere in the room.
Really, then, when you want a fully-featured, good looking but also great value TV Lift Cabinet, it's hard to think of a better option.Summary of Features:
- Solid wood
- Handcrafted by USA-based Amish craftsmen
- White finish
- Scratch resistant finish
- Eco friendly finish
- Built-in infrared relay system that enables operation of the electronics, even when the flip down panels are closed
- Flip down panel at the bottom, opening on each side to enable use of the cabinet against the wall, free standing or at the foot of a bed
- Built-in 360 degree electric swivel that allows for viewing of the TV from anywhere in a room
- Electric lift mechanism for raising or lowering the TV
- 42-55" TVs can be accommodated
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Flip Down Panel 25-3/8" x 16-1/2"D x 3-1/2"H (Two Compartments) Overall 54-1/2"W x 18"D x 44-3/4"H
Maximum TV Size
48-3/4"W x 4-3/4"D x 28"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use