With its pleasing espresso finish on all sides as well as casters that have been intelligently incorporated underneath the base, this solid Maple wood TV Lift Cabinet is perfect in a number of roles, including as a room divider, wall-based unit or at the foot of the bed.Summary of Features:
- Manufactured from solid Maple wood by our US-based Amish craftsmen.
- Framed and finished on every side.
- Four casters mean that it can be easily angled or wheeled anywhere.
- The exposed bookcases at the cabinet's sides provide plenty of décor and storage room. On the top left and right can be found two large electronics cubbies, while the top center compartment also offers shallow décor storage.
- Power to your TV is possible thanks to a current sensing outlet onboard the master control. Sensing that your TV is off, the current sensing outlet sends the lift downward. It's an easy to use one button control that allows for the simple use of your current TV remote control's off button.
- The Suite has been engineered for maximum adjustability, so that your cabinet can be adapted in line with your own requirements. You can raise or lower the adjustable shelves, for example, in 1-1/4" increments.
- The cabinet features integrated and easily accessible wire management channels throughout. It means that cables can be run between compartments and from the compartments to the cabinet's back exit holes. Easily run and neatly bundle all wires so that they are not seen.
- Incorporates a mechanism for heavy duty lifting.
- The cabinet features large holes in the floor, through which cords exit and run under and along the side of the baseboard.
- No cabinet or lift assembly required.
- Includes remote control.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Drawers na/ Soundbar Compartment 38-3/8" x 5"D x 4-5/8"H Overall 82-3/8"W x 18-1/4"D x 38-1/2"H
Maximum TV Size
39”W x 4-3/4"D x 28”H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use