With our 360 degree electric swivel TV Lift, Azura takes a versatile approach to TV storage. Crafted in the USA, it has a clean design that shows off the distinctive beauty of American Hard Maple. The cabinet is fitted with our heavy duty electric swivel lift that can be operated via the supplied remote or by using the manual controls hidden inside the cabinet. The lift can also be controlled by the built-in ethernet port so 3rd party controls can be connected. Two hidden flip down panel in the base allow you to conveniently store and conceal your electronics. Floor cutouts provide plenty of cord management for media components wires to come in and out of the cabinet. Shipped fully setup , the Azura TV Lift Console also has the option of being placed at the foot of the bed, against the wall, and free standing due to the fact that it is finished identically on all 4 sides.
Complete with our infrared relay system, this cabinet allows you to control your electronics without opening the side panel compartments, and has plenty of storage for all of your audiovisual equipment.
Summary of Features:
- Heavy duty TV Lift preinstalled
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- Designed & manufactured by TVLiftCabinet, Inc. in the USA
- Pre-installed heavy-duty television lift
- Easy to use RF remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - works even with the flip down panels closed!
- Spacious flip down openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking adjustable feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature,variations in the wood are to be expected and appreciated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- Against the wall
- Any room in the house
Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 15"W x 14.5"D x 3"H Overall 60"W x 18"D x 37-1/4"H
Maximum TV Size
51"W x 3-1/2"D x 28-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use