Have you been fortunate enough to inherit some of the furniture in your home? If so, lucky you! You probably have some beautiful, hand-crafted heirloom pieces, handed down throughout your family, with wonderful stories and memories attached to each! And what about you partner? Did they also inherit meaningful pieces from well-intended relatives? Again – lucky you! Or, maybe not… Of course you love the connection and sentiment each piece brings to you, your family, and your home, but “too many hand-me-downs” can make your décor appear like something Sybil (from the 1976 biographical film about a girl who had multiple personalities?) might have created! Yikes! What to do? While it may be difficult to integrate Great Aunt Edna’s pristine mahogany curio cabinet with Great Uncle Frank’s pine wagon-wheel coffee table – all within the confines of your family room, help is here...in the form of TV lift technology! State-of-the-art TV lifts bring your family room into the 21st century – regardless of the era of all of the rest of your furniture! TV lift technology allows you to remotely “raise” your TV from a cabinet or console when its time for TV watching. When TV time is over, the TV lift quietly lowers the TV (and all its accoutrements – cable box, DVD player, wires, etc.) back into its “hiding place” within the cabinet/console. TV lift cabinets and consoles are available in hand-crafted designs, made from fine wood, including cherry, oak, pine, and yes – even mahogany (to coordinate with the Aunt Edna’s curio!) This beautiful new cabinet/console will complement your inherited heirloom pieces; not compete with them! Because each cabinet is custom-made for your TV, space, and décor, specific design elements that you may already have integrated in other pieces of furniture can be incorporated into your TV lift cabinet/console as well! Investment protection is another benefit of TV lift technology. Because the TV itself is bolted to the TV lift, it cannot be easily jostled. Furthermore, since the TV “disappears” into the cabinet when not in use, there is little chance for the screen to be scratched or smudged. With TV lift technology and the customization it offers, you no longer have to “think twice” before accepting (furniture) pieces of family history!
Making Your Furniture - Including Those Hand Me Downs - Work
Categories: TV Lifts, TV Cabinets & Your Living Room/Family Room
Tags: TV Lifts, TV Cabinets & heirloom furniture
Posted On: March 5 2010
Posted By: admin
- TV Lift Kit: Build Your own DIY TV Lift Cabinet with a Lift Mechanism Kit
- The Ultimate Space-Saving Solution: Transform Your Living Room with a TV Lift Cabinet
- IKEA TV Lift Cabinets?
- Revamp Your Living Room this Spring with a Stylish TV Lift Cabinet
- Are you looking for a way to enhance your Independence Day entertainment experience? Enter our Giveaway
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.