Hulu, the online video service, is in the market for a buyer. Over the last few months, Hulu has been shopping around for the most lucrative offer. While Microsoft stepped down from the bidding war, it now appears that Apple is interested. According to a Mashable related article, two people who weren’t authorized to speak publicly, let it leak that Apple has stepped into the bidding negotiations. With Hulu, people can enjoy directly from their TV lift cabinets, hundreds of television shows and movies for free. To make this happen, Hulu is partnered with NBCUniversal, News Corporation, The Walt Disney Company, and Providence Equity Partners. While people can watch free programs and movies, they do have to endure through lengthy advertisements as this is how Hulu makes money. The bidding war may go as high as $2 billion, according to The Business Insider. If rumor is true, Apple will be bidding against Yahoo. The deal includes five years of programming including two years of exclusivity.
Apple Rumored to Buy Hulu
Categories: Uncategorized & TV
Tags: TV Lifts, Apple, Technology & Hulu
Posted On: July 25 2011
Posted By: admin
- TV Lift Kit: Build Your own DIY TV Lift Cabinet with a Lift Mechanism Kit
- The Ultimate Space-Saving Solution: Transform Your Living Room with a TV Lift Cabinet
- IKEA TV Lift Cabinets?
- Revamp Your Living Room this Spring with a Stylish TV Lift Cabinet
- Are you looking for a way to enhance your Independence Day entertainment experience? Enter our Giveaway
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.