It seems that all the tech giants are introducing set top boxes. The purpose of most of these boxes is to allow the viewer to stream online content to their TV lift cabinet. Taking a different approach is DirecTV in their partnership with Miso. Miso has developed an app for iPhones that allows you to share and follow commentary on Twitter about whatever show is playing on your TV. Although it is becoming more common to see a Twitter hashtag in the corner of your screen while tuning in to certain shows, movies or channels, you sometimes have to actively search for the commentary when the hashtag or Facebook page are not advertised on the screen. However, the Miso app allows you to check in to whatever it is you’re watching and instantly join in on the commentary provided by social media. Simply download the app, connect your iPhone to the same network as DirecTV and open Miso. Miso then detects the remote control you’re holding. Press sync and Miso connects to the remote. This allows you to change the channel but stay synced with whatever show is on your screen.
DirecTV and Miso Create New Social Media iPhone App
Tags: TV Lifts, TV lift cabinets, Miso & DirecTV
Posted On: September 7 2011
Posted By: admin
- TV Lift Kit: Build Your own DIY TV Lift Cabinet with a Lift Mechanism Kit
- The Ultimate Space-Saving Solution: Transform Your Living Room with a TV Lift Cabinet
- IKEA TV Lift Cabinets?
- Revamp Your Living Room this Spring with a Stylish TV Lift Cabinet
- Are you looking for a way to enhance your Independence Day entertainment experience? Enter our Giveaway
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.