The kids are back in school and the leaves are beginning to fall. The stores are beginning to look a lot like… Christmas. What???? Yes – the holidays are starting to make their presence known. Are you hosting the family gathering this year? If so, it might be a good time to check a few things off the list so you can concentrate on more immediate things when things get closer. One easy thing to check off the list is getting the guest room ready for prime time. If your guest room is like mine, it takes a beating over the summer. It’s the place where all the extra boxes, blankets and toys end up after busy weekends. In no time at all, it’s easy to clear the clutter. Then look at the room and consider the three Cs (Comfort, Convenience, Consideration) that will guarantee your guests have a wonderful experience in your home. Comfort. Is the bedding comfortable? Do you have enough pillows, blankets and throws to warm up the room? Many stores have special sales leading up to the holidays, so make sure you have everything you need to make your guests feel warm and cozy in their room. Convenience. Sometimes your guests hope they’ll have access to items they’re used to in their own homes. Blow dryer. Large mirror. Fresh water. Special body lotion. Even a television in the room. One easy way to add the convenience of home to a guest room is to add a TV Mirror. When in use, it’s a fully functioning flatscreen television. When it’s off, it’s a beautiful mirror. All the conveniences of home at your guests’ fingertips. Consideration. How many times have you stayed in someone’s home and just wanted a few minutes of peace and quiet. If you’re like me, taking a few moments to meditate or gather your thoughts is critical to being your best self. Add a lounge chair and ottoman to the room, if space permits. Consider adding a wave machine, fresh flowers or organic scented oils to allow your guests to create a spa-like zone in their room. There you have it. The three Cs that will welcome your guests when the holidays roll around.
Remember the Three Cs to make your Guest Room Holiday-Ready
- TV Lift Kit: Build Your own DIY TV Lift Cabinet with a Lift Mechanism Kit
- The Ultimate Space-Saving Solution: Transform Your Living Room with a TV Lift Cabinet
- IKEA TV Lift Cabinets?
- Revamp Your Living Room this Spring with a Stylish TV Lift Cabinet
- Are you looking for a way to enhance your Independence Day entertainment experience? Enter our Giveaway
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.